Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Rebbe "If You Ask Me What’s Considered a Big Thing"




















The Donor: "I am very pleased with the Rebbe's suggestion, but as I mentioned I would like to donate the money for a "big cause!"

-A Supporter of Chabad

I would like to present a very interesting conversation that a Donor which wanted to donate a large some of money to Chabad had with the Rebbe. Also included is interesting pictures of the Rebbe part 63. Special thanks to Rabbi Y. Heller and Rabbi Seligson.

The Donor: "I have a large some of money that I would like to give to Tzedaka but I would like to give it for a big cause."

The Rebbe: "You should give it to Yiddin (Shluchim) in Eretz Yisroel who are distributing Shmura Matzah to other Yiddin who live in Eretz Yisroel."

The Donor: "I am very pleased with the Rebbe's suggestion, but as I mentioned I would like to donate the money for a "big cause!" The Rebbe then repeated a second time that it should go for Yiddin giving out Shmura Matzah in Eretz Yisroel."

The Donor: my intention to make something big means a big building -something that will last.

The Rebbe: "if you would like to build big buildings, in communities they build big buildings. But if you ask me what's considered a big thing? The answer is when you give another Yid Shmura matza, which is the bread of belief and the bread which heals"

Good Shabbos.

Menachem.
Copyright © Menachem Kirschenbaum 2007

No comments: